Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
looks like new wheels, chopped top, shaved taillights/third brake light/doorhandles and tailgate handle....SS mirrors? front grille set smoothed n shave roll pan

P

·
0 Posts
too bad its a single cab. :runbarf: :kiki:

Just playin man, looks great, cant wait to see it in person hopefully this weekend.....:355:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i like the grille insert.. is that suspose to be a just a bolt over or one that u cut the center out..
hell if anyone know that answer let me know..

awesome job on the pic

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
They sell those for inserts and overlays I believe. They look great in person. Kinda wish that I would have bought one of those haha, but I like being different.

Once again, is that just a photoshop program that is used to do that type of stuff or something a lot better?

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
my guess would be photoshop... its a very common graphics editing/creating program

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i def want that grille

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I swear I have seen that truck before, looks similar to the rims and color of that crew cab that was all over minitruckin and stuff.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
i like the grille insert.. is that suspose to be a just a bolt over or one that u cut the center out..
hell if anyone know that answer let me know..
Yes a truck thats going to be bagged and shaved and shit is going to have a bolt-over grill... comeon dude...:mc:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts