Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got my truck from my dad. It's an '05 standard with no power. My dad just bought a 2008 z71 so he gave me his old 2WD. It's in good condition except for the damage the camper left on the truck :mad:. My current plans are a DJM 3/4 and tint.

I know it's not that clean but I plan on detailing one day this week. It has quite a bit of tar on it from the ride from New York.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! 3/4 is coming soon. hopefully Flatman will help me install it haha. having an apartment sucks

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
I can probably help you out bro...I just don't know when... :shrug:

Congrats on finally getting it...it looks good!

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
my camper shell made the paint bubble so i ha it fixed i think it only cost me about 75 bucks at a local body shop to fix. then i had linex spraued over the rails! truck looks good though!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
mine was identical to that truck. exact copy!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks everyone for the comments. no problem flatman it will be awhile until i actually purchase the kit and all that good stuff. but because you just did a djm 3/4 i figure you could do it in your sleep

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Like the truck.. I wish I had gotten a white one.. Oh well.. the red kinda grew on me...lol

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
nice dude! when you mention the ride from ny did you live in ny?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my dad was born and raised from Rochester and my parents recently moved back there for about a year.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
dude very nice

exactly the same as mine when i got it exact HTF did you get an ext cab with a 5 speed? i looked for ever and couldnt find one around here and neither could the dealerships. oh well

now get that bitch a lil closer to mother earth!!!!!

ps he just gave it to ya?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
nice dude! THe Modding bug will get to ya sooner than later!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i'm sure my dad had it ordered with the standard. i couldn't find one either when i was looking. my dad just bought a 4WD with NO power and a standard. took forever to find what he was wanting. yeah he straight up gave it to me because he decided not to trade it in. i'm lucky for sure

1 - 20 of 21 Posts