Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First forced induction kit available to the public!!!!
What you guys think?

http://www.mallettcars.com/mallett-cars-debuts-2015-chevrolet-colorado-supercharger-kit-at-sema-2015/

The supercharger kit is the first of its kind, and was designed, fabricated and installed at Mallett Cars. The shop got to work on the Colorado’s 3.6L V6 powerplant – pulled from the Cadillac ATSV – to create a complete bolt-on supercharger kit for Colorado owners. Be sure to swing by the booth if you’re at SEMA, or stay tuned for more details here on MallettCars.com. See the full specs below and contact us today with any questions.

2015 Chevy Colorado 3.6L V6 Intercooled Supercharger Kit

2015 Mallett Chevy Colorado Intercooled Supercharger Assembly Kit
Dyno-Tuned for Optimum Performance and Reliability
Extremely Drivable with Smooth Consistent Power Gains Throughout the RPM Range
100+ Rear Wheel HP Gains
Highest Quality Components Used, Including but not Limited to:
Proven Magnuson 1.9L TVS Supercharger System
Race Proven, High Efficiency C&R Intercooler and Heat Exchanger
CNC Machined Manifold and Pulley Assemblies
Genuine GM Tensioner and Steel Idlers
Fleet Quality 8-Rib Gates Supercharger Belt
High Strength, Corrosion Resistant Fasteners
Dealer Chevy Colorado Upgrade Packages
Bolt-On Application for Experienced DIYers

·
pssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
1,999 Posts
I think the title of this is misleading. Def not the first supercharged Colorado/canyon...but maybe the first supercharged new Colorado.

·
5,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the title of this is misleading. Def not the first supercharged Colorado/canyon...but maybe the first supercharged new Colorado.
Well duh if I posted this in the second gen forums its pretty logical you know :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,691 Posts
I need one of these !!

·
maniac mechanic
5,767 Posts
Nice, that's the good thing about the 3.6L. It is in some performance cousins that will bring some parts for those here who bought the new trucks.

They have a twin turbo version of the 3.6L with titanium connecting rods and it was either 500 or 600hp in the new atsv. It looks very well thought out by GM, hopefully someone drops one in the new colorado at some point.

·
Premium Member
6,650 Posts
Nice, that's the good thing about the 3.6L. It is in some performance cousins that will bring some parts for those here who bought the new trucks.

They have a twin turbo version of the 3.6L with titanium connecting rods and it was either 500 or 600hp in the new atsv. It looks very well thought out by GM, hopefully someone drops one in the new colorado at some point.
I was thinking of it later on for mine but I'm worried about how will the 4X4 transfer case hold up to the power.

Plus the transmission is only rated for something up around 365 HP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts