Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO...From switching to floor shift auto..In theory and by my gm parts catalog it seems very simple. It looks like all you would need is shifter and a new cable for thr shifter. The NSBU switch is the sam on both trannys and would require very little work.

So I have ar q....What about the actuator for the shift lock control. The one that makes sure you have your foot on the brake to shift out of park? The'yre not even close to being the same on the two vehicles...would you have to buy an aftermnarket one...or keep your stock shifter in the colly, and constantly leave it in neutral? Or would it matter at all If you removed it? I know I wouldn't probably have a shifter light at all, but that doesn't matter.

H3 Shifter #15823064
H3 Cable#15087039

*Note* Any shifter would work, as long as it's cable operated.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
do you have access to any diagrams for the wiring of these switches/actuators?

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have some limited pics...But don't know how to pull them off of my catalog. I can aonly print them off. And I don't have a scanner. :(

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
Do you have a fax machine that has email capablitys? Make s copy of it and Email it to your self thru the fax machine. Save it to your computer and then host it via image shack or photobucket

1 - 9 of 9 Posts