Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Not a huge meet, but it was fun! And Blaine and Connie pissed off the Red Lobster manager pretty good too! Great day =D

:355:

·
Registered
5,090 Posts

Does Connie know you are posting pics of her "ass" on the 'net??? :kiki:

Great pics! :355: I like Blaines custom 355 paintwork.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
great pics chevy...specially connie...lol

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not in your trunk!!! but the bed of the truck...yeah, theres junk..lol and you pulled everything out of it at the meet. that hat needs to be burned!!!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Nice pics. Looked like a pretty nice day there. Should have just drove it, that storm was weaksauce.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, the storm was a joke...look how dry the ground was, lol

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ran over the concrete curbs and grass medians to get to the next parking lot over when we were asked to leave...lmao, it was great

i love your new avatar pic...looks awesome

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great pics guys, doesnt have to be a huge meet to have some fun. :yup: Looks like we have a nice crew in Florida Reepin. Good work.:355:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah, theres alot more but everyone got scared of the storm and didnt show lol

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yeah. If anyone had a reson to not go, it was me. I got the direct hit, and I live about 20 feet from the water. That water rose way up on Saturday. A couple more feet and there would have been fish in my living room. All off a weak as storm like that.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Yeah. If anyone had a reson to not go, it was me. I got the direct hit, and I live about 20 feet from the water. That water rose way up on Saturday. A couple more feet and there would have been fish in my living room. All off a weak as storm like that.
you wouldn't have to go fishing :shrug:

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
hell no just shut the door and let the water run out and you have fish!! Yea the reb lobster manager was heated when i drove over his grass it was funnay!!

I love how my emblem bleds in with the chrome bar!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
HAha yea, the red lobster mgr came out told us to move, so we did, I drive out on the PAVEMENt, and look through my mirror and I just see blaine throw it in Reverse and drive over this guys grass, the mgr's face was so funny, it was the "Wtf, did he just... yea he did"

I am waiting on SilentImages to PM me back about my 355 Sticker

·
Registered
166 Posts
yea then we park on the side of some mini golf place like walking distance from red lobster. we were all standin there talkin and some crackhead guy playin golf was like "thats a tailgate party that looks like fun!" then he started saying stuff like men are first cause women r dirt sum shit like that. pretty funny since the guy's crackhead wife was there too.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts