Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHAT?
Meet at Daytona International Speedway

WHEN?
TBD
Would be on a Sunday, for track availability
Going to post a poll on dates, but in the end, comes down to track availability.

WHERE?
Daytona International Speedway
1801 W International Speedway Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114

ADDITIONAL COSTS?
$16 for All Access Tour / Age 5 & under are free.
$TBD Dinner else where or picnic on beach.

MEET INFO?
Meet at Daytona International Speedway, Which includes All Access Tour at a group discount. Working on trying to set up a very cool photo shoot at the track. Also, trying to secure some other cool stuff. :naughty:

All Access Tour Includes
EMBARK ON AN EXCITING, PRIVATELY GUIDED TOUR THROUGH THE HISTORICAL SITES OF DAYTONA INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY.

Take a privately guided tour around the track, along the infield and down pit road.
Get an up-close look at Daytona International Speedway’s historic Daytona Rising project, a $400-million renovation project that will see every seat in the frontstretch replaced with wider and more comfortable seats with more restrooms and concession stands, five expanded and redesigned entrances (“injectors”) and escalators and elevators providing transport to any of the three different concourse levels that that will feature spacious and strategically-placed social neighborhoods, along the nearly mile-long frontstretch.
Explore the NASCAR Sprint Cup garages and Tech Inspection.
Check out the Drivers Meeting room and Gatorade Victory Lane.
Access the Coca-Cola Theatre for a close-up look at the Daytona 500 Champion Car

Will Need 20 people to go, to get group discounts.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh shit. What's up guys? Yeah, yeah...I'm in. Sounds fun.

·
Registered
231 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Wow, this kind of went dead. I guess with only the June dates being weekend dates, kind of slowed down the replies.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Wow, this kind of went dead. I guess with only the June dates being weekend dates, kind of slowed down the replies.
oh wow, i just assumed they were all weekends. In all honesty though the south east section especially and the site in general have been slow for a while now.

I voted May 7 but wouldn't be able to do it since it is a Thursday.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I'll go if I'm around.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Lately? It has been super dead for a while. A few times people have tried getting some convo or something going but it dies out pretty quickly. :/

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Lately? It has been super dead for a while. A few times people have tried getting some convo or something going but it dies out pretty quickly. :/
I agree! We need to get something really rolling.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts