Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from Michigan. I picked up an 08 Colorado work truck about a month ago and have slowly been changing things. So far its have received a small stereo system ive had for over 5 years and 3 different vehicles. Has a vinyl tonneau and a rhino liner. Just put in a set of h3 cloth manual bucket seats. Ive got a set of h3 wheels as well that are getting powder coated and mounted to some taller tires when money allows. I don't plan on modifying suspension or engine. Ive got a hotrod that i get my speed kicks out of. This is mostly just a daily driver, parts getter. But i cant leave anything alone.
This place seems like a great wealth of knowledge and i hope to contribute to it.

h3 seats installed

bland exterior

freezing my ... off in 13 degree weather driving to Autorama

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
welcome. i'm sure you will find that a lot of the floks on 355 have a plethora of knowlege for you. :welcome:

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
New guy here from Michigan. I picked up an 08 Colorado work truck about a month ago and have slowly been changing things. So far its have received a small stereo system ive had for over 5 years and 3 different vehicles. Has a vinyl tonneau and a rhino liner. Just put in a set of h3 cloth manual bucket seats. Ive got a set of h3 wheels as well that are getting powder coated and mounted to some taller tires when money allows. I don't plan on modifying suspension or engine. Ive got a hotrod that i get my speed kicks out of. This is mostly just a daily driver, parts getter. But i cant leave anything alone.
This place seems like a great wealth of knowledge and i hope to contribute to it.

h3 seats installed

bland exterior

freezing my ... off in 13 degree weather driving to Autorama[/QUOTE
where are you at ? I live in Canton . there are three or four of us here ,in the state . glen43 ( old man )

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I don't plan on modifying suspension or engine.
Riiiiiiiiight.... I picked up the Z71 saying the same thing. :roll:

freezing my ... off in 13 degree weather driving to Autorama
You can say ass here bro. We feel you should be able to express your emotions with whatever colorful words you so choose. :355:

Anyway, :welcome: fellow mid-western. Diggin the H3 seats. As said before, there are a ton of guys that know a shit load about these vehicles and can help with almost anything.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
welcome to the new snow season ...tell me more about your truck ...
I have a 2004 canyon ext cab off road , I - 5 3.5 with a 3.42 rear end.
It has a cap with no sied windows . Its creeping up on 40,000 .
glen (old man )

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
welcome man! i can remember when my truck looked just like that....

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 22 Posts