Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
05 Colorado Xtreme single cab
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of issues here. I have an 05 Xtreme regular cab, every time I start the truck the doors lock, not when put in park, just when the truck starts, locked my keys in it while it was running the other day and had to call and get my spare key, not ideal.

secondly, I purchased a set of fog lights for the truck, and I have no clue how they go in. I don’t want to push to hard and break anything. I don’t know if they need to be clocked a certain position or what, and also the bulb doesn’t even fit the factory harness. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I cannot find an install video for the lights, and the locks are just annoying.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Check owners manual for the lock settings. I forget of hand on how but there is a few settings for that.
Are the foglights a factory set? There are 2 bolts on top that bolt to a plate. I know i had to remove the lense housing from the bracket to get a led bulb i bought because of its length. If it doesnt fit your connector its definitely the wrong bulb size.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.