Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I got bored at work today and decided to change the routine up a bit.

This is what my day consisted of today.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Re: For all you Offroad guys...

Then the inevitable happened :lmao:

This was one of my guys that wanted to come out with me today... He had fun haha.

Me by the Hummer. The water is at about mid thigh on me and I was standing higher in the mud than the truck haha.

The water was covering the seat haha...

My legs were soaked from wading through the water. Just happened to hit a rut in the puddle. If I would have been a foot to the left, I would have been fine. :shrug: Guess shit happens haha :shrug:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

hahaha nice dude!

·
Registered
8,881 Posts

dude thats great...

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

A fun day.. and we had winches on those damn things before they got refurbished with the new paint. Then they took the damn things away and put those gay ass brush guards on there...

I had to call my office to let them know I got stuck since I couldn't pull myself out. If I had that winch, NO ONE would have known to include my boss haha. He was kinda pissy about it, but by the time I got back, the "Oh Shit" factor had already wore off.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
I can haz one?:D:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
those are so much fun to beat on! i was in one when we high centered it. the winch is useless in the middle of a dessert!

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
:lmao: i guess so

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
those are so much fun to beat on! i was in one when we high centered it. the winch is useless in the middle of a dessert!

Bury a tire and hook the winch up to it. :D

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
I'll have to remember that. Not that I'll ever be in the desert but still may com ein handy in urban areas. :lmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts