Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm pretty much throwing this up as a feeler to see if anyone in Caliornia is interested in a nice cabover. I love this thing but I recently lost my job and need the money bad. It's a 1990 Six-Pac cabover camper. Queen sleeper I'm the cabover. Small double underneath in the nook/eating area. I put an AC mini fridge in the camper wired to a breaker that can plug in to a 110V hook up at a camp site with hook ups of course. Camper has a 25 gallon fresh water tank with a spicket on the back. 25ft extension cord with retractable housing to plug into hook ups. LP powered two burner stove. No leaks. Lots of storage. It fits in my Canyon almost
PERfectly. It hangs off my tailgate about 10 inches. Camper weights about 1,100lbs. I have air lift helper bags and it keeps everything nice and level. Never even feel the camper behind me. I would love for another small size family like mine to enjoy this beauty. It's perfect. Somewhere to sleep. Somewhere to cook and somewhere to keep perishables. What more do you need? Please feel free to call or text with questions/pictures. Thanks guys! I'm asking $2,500 OBO at this point. Open to feedback as well. 916-205-3104

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Those sell pretty fast around here. Prices seem very high around here for these too. I guess its desirable especially if you want to tow a boat.

Just my 2cents. You can look on Montana craiglist and see what i mean.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm pricing it based on living in California and the rarity of finding a cabover that will fit a 5' bed. I'm not greedy I'm pretty much open to offers. Just haven't had any interested party to talk me down yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts