Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sale my 2005 Extreme Ext Cab, original owner .. The Good ..Red, 5cyl with Auto , Sun roof , power windows . Dealer installed leather seats , Pioneer DoubleDin NEX-5000
AVIC-5000NEX - <b>NEW!</b> - In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with 6.1” WVGA Touchscreen Display | Pioneer Electronics USA, with JL Stealth Box Chevrolet Colorado / GMC Canyon Extended Cab '04-'13 - JL Audio,
and Sony amps . HP tuned , Cold Air Intake , and Tranny Hop up kit by PATC professionaly installed ,Line Ex and Soft Tonnuea cover . Tranny cooler , rear air shock's , brakes done recently , new battery last Sept. Car is located in the San Diego area .

The Bad .. a little over 160,000 miles , carpet worn , a few dings on the drivers side bed , front bumper has a small tear in it and rear bumpers has a few holes .
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
You have this listed like 9 different times on this site. Lol Why you want take up all that space on the page? Serious. It should be a rule people have at least a hundred posts before they can use the for sale section for sales.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
I know this guy and I'm sure the multiple listing was unintentional. There was probably something going on on either his end or this end of the system. A mod can make those extra ones go away with a few clicks of their mouse.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Could a Mod please look into the multiple post .. It was not my intent for it to post 9 times Only once ...Thank You ..And sorry for any issues that this may have caused .

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I will take care of the extra threads.

If your join date is after his.....chill out. Just because he isn't a post does mean he's bad news. Hes an OG member and most of his post were in OT sections

Holy hell guys

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
You have this listed like 9 different times on this site. Lol Why you want take up all that space on the page? Serious. It should be a rule people have at least a hundred posts before they can use the for sale section for sales.
Happy now??

Nine identical Threads in 22 minutes! That ought to get some attention.
How about you?

Could a Mod please look into the multiple post .. It was not my intent for it to post 9 times Only once ...Thank You ..And sorry for any issues that this may have caused .
No worries buddy, I gotcha your back

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Raidrz,
I closed my shop in 2012 and am now the Demo Coordinator for Ellsworth Bikes , so I am based out of San Diego and travel 300 days a year and no , I no longer am doing tunes , your truck still looks great .

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
I wish......no one day this year...family, home, work and side gig..... to busy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts