Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

STANDING NEXT TO THIS THING THE BOTTOM OF THE DOOR WAS LIKE A FOOT ABOVE MY HEAD

I BELIEVE THE GIRL WHO DRIVES THIS TRUCK WON THE BIKINI CONTEST

THE ONLY COOL NEW TUNDRA IVE EVER SEEN

07RADO'S CARBON FIBER GRILLE.

H2 ON 30'S

I THINK THIS STARTED OUT AS A SQUARE BODY S10

Ahh the Bikini contest

the final 3

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Very nice.. you should drop the bikini chick with the rado a card haha.. though I am sure it has already been said. Can't wait for some good weather and some good shows!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very nice.. you should drop the bikini chick with the rado a card haha.. though I am sure it has already been said. Can't wait for some good weather and some good shows!

i would have but i dont have any...should really think about gettin some, but the beauty of todays technology is that you can find anything (or anyone) on the internet...

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That bagged 'rado is a complete hack job. She enters it into every show.
is it really? i didnt pay a whole lot of attention, basically like "hey look a rado" and thats about it. still tell her about the forum or not?

·
Nation Affiliate
264 Posts
anybody know when tha next show in tha so cal region is gunna be...i made it to tha parking lot at lake perris on saturday and had to go back to oceanside to pick up my dumbass buddy so i just got to circle tha parking lot and then go home...soo pissed he gave me gas money tho because "he felt bad about me missing the show"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts