Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a pass lock bypass and wanted to know if there was a how to on here on doing it or if anyone has pointers on how or what is the best way to do this?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Posting make/model/part# & pics would help...so many out there and wiring's different between some...

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
You have the SL2-V2? I haven't read anything here regarding the installation. The Fortin website has instructions, if you don't have them. It looks a bit complicated.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Also, FWIW, you could cut the blu/wht wire for "free" and it only takes 2-minutes. Only after-effect is waiting for the red passlock lamp to burn out on the dash. JMO...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have the SL2-V2? I haven't read anything here regarding the installation. The Fortin website has instructions, if you don't have them. It looks a bit complicated.
Yes that is the one that I have and agreed I do have the directions just one connection confuses me and dont want to install it the wrong way

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, FWIW, you could cut the blu/wht wire for "free" and it only takes 2-minutes. Only after-effect is waiting for the red passlock lamp to burn out on the dash. JMO...
this would be my second option I am a little hesitant to cut but im going 2 weeks without a issue

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Their website states it "must" be installed w/remote starter...do you plan to install bypass + starter?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts