Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wondering if anyone else has went with the FOX 2.0 Series shock and if they have anything to say about it? i just installed them last weekend and i already notice the difference with wheel hop and bumps. After I lifted the truck and installed K5 Blazer springs the factory shocks weren't cutting it anymore. For the price I didn't think i could go wrong. Im still trying to source a set for the front. It was hard enough to find the rears.

When i find the fronts I'll post up part numbers.

here's a picture of the rears.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I had them on my super duty and loved them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey just wondering if anyone else has went with the FOX 2.0 Series shock and if they have anything to say about it? i just installed them last weekend and i already notice the difference with wheel hop and bumps. After I lifted the truck and installed K5 Blazer springs the factory shocks weren't cutting it anymore. For the price I didn't think i could go wrong. Im still trying to source a set for the front. It was hard enough to find the rears.

What is your current setup? and could you possibly share the fox shock part number? I am doing a 3" Suspension Maxx torsion key lift and want to replace my factory shocks, I ran Fox Shocks before but I also want to make sure I have correct fitment with the size of the shock itself. I personally REALLY like the Fox Shocks for a somewhat firmer ride from 0 to around 30mph but then softens up from 35mph and above.

·
Registered
15 Posts

Hey did you ever find some for the front ?
And do you still know the part number for the rear ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts