Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some pictures of the front and rear frame horns without the bumpers on the truck.

Any and all angles would be appreciated. So if some has the measurements of the holes up front where the factory tow hooks go that would be a great bonus.

Being lowered, 28* outside and not wanting to take the front bumper off for these measurement/pictures. I have a simple mod in mind that I'd like to finally do once I get my BMW project done.

Thanks guys and gals

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts
Couple pics of the front in the bullmaxx how to Jer, dont kno if they'll help you out or not tho.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Perfect, thats all the intel I need on the front............I just need to pop my head under the rear of the truck now.....unless someone post up rear pics

With all that being stated, the front plan shall work with some trimming

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No cameras..........but a mixture of the car cultures.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your Ninja ways should have know :bestest:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well you have an alibi then Sir

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
I need some pictures of the front and rear frame horns without the bumpers on the truck.

Any and all angles would be appreciated. So if some has the measurements of the holes up front where the factory tow hooks go that would be a great bonus.

Being lowered, 28* outside and not wanting to take the front bumper off for these measurement/pictures. I have a simple mod in mind that I'd like to finally do once I get my BMW project done.

Thanks guys and gals
You can perform a Google Image search with the words [Chevy Colorado Frame Dimensions] or [Colorado Canyon Frame] and find a few more pictures.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I need to get under my truck and maybe remove my rollpan to get the measurements I need

1 - 19 of 19 Posts