1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stock air filter, free + shipping[/B]
Good condition with low mileage, stock filter

1) Hidden light mount GONE
I custom made a light mount that is hidden behind the grill and extends through just enough to mount 2 lights. It was built for a Canyon grille. It mounts to the top bumper bolts with a steel angle. Unfortunately, I packed this up for an interested member who backed out, so the only pictures I have are similar to my avatar.
2) Green air filter (#2499) GONE
This is a new filter, but slightly dinged and repaired. Note that this filter was listed for the 355, but requires running the airbox without the lid due to the filter size. (Dent is pictured, patched with a dab of RTV)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shootershane- I need your zip code to determine the shipping cost
Gator rado- I will get a shipping estimate for you today. Note that this was built for a Canyon grille, not sure how it would fit on a Colorado grille
Avonbandkid- gator rado has first dibs, but shipping to you would probably be around $17-20

·
Registered
125 Posts
ill take 3rd dibs on the light just in case, lol 28307 is my zip

·
Registered
834 Posts
does the green filter fit on your stock hose?? Or do you have to get the aftermarket kit for it??

·
Registered
123 Posts
Next in line for the green filter please sir

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Green filter includes a clamp for the stock pipe on 04-07. Would not fit 08 and above.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Let me know about the filter 70791

·
Registered
834 Posts
Green filter includes a clamp for the stock pipe on 04-07. Would not fit 08 and above.
Well that sucks!!!! I guess I'm out then. GLWS!!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry but no, I dont have access to a grinder or welder anymore

1 - 19 of 19 Posts