Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I'm not sure anyone would want it but I have a new carpet bedliner on the way so my current liner is going away. It is in kinda rough shape with a 1.5" diameter chunk out of it but otherwise would probably clean up well from a good pressure wash. I can post pics if anyone wants.

Looking to give it to anyone who wants it and I'd REALLY rather avoid shipping it.

The bed liner will need new velcro strips for the bed because they are held on with double sided tape. (I might be able to include them if they come off nicely but you would probably need new 2xside tape to put them back on.)

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here are pics of the liner. In the second picture you can see some slight staining from who knows what. Other than that a good pressure washing or heavy duty vacuum/rinse would do well.

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey Man,
Where did you order your new one from. I have a spray in bedliner that was not done right when I bought it. Would be interested in getting a bed rug for mine. Thanks Steve05

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You can't beat FREE. That will clean up nicely with a pressure washer. Even with a flaw, it still looks better than a beat up bed. I take it that the fading is due to sun exposure.
The original carpet material is a white/grey/black mixture and the sides still closely reflect that composition. However, the bottom has dirt, etc compacted in after 9 years of being out in the weather.

Hey Man,
Where did you order your new one from. I have a spray in bedliner that was not done right when I bought it. Would be interested in getting a bed rug for mine. Thanks Steve05
I found mine on ebay for 190 bucks. However gmpartsdirect has them for ~277 which was the cheapest I found otherwise. Part number was 12499447 (for reg/ext cab) and 12499445 (for crew) I believe. These are for the GM/GMC accessories version and not the bedrug brand.

Id be interested if the shipping won't kill me
I'd REALLY rather avoid shipping it. Sorry. IF no one else wants it I may be willing or if we can get it parts trained up to you, what is your zip?

The bed liner will need new velcro strips for the bed because they are held on with double sided tape. (I might be able to include them if they come off nicely but you would probably need new 2xside tape to put them back on.)

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Just an FYI, when I sold mine, I was able to ship it from Louisiana to Pennsylvania for like $25-30 USPS. I just folded it up and crushed it down as small as possible and made a box to fit that size.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts