Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in upstate NY for work and had a small slip and slide incident. As I was coming back to the hotel after picking up some food, going up over the hill. Then I realize a car going up the other side of the hill sideways. I tried to avoid it, lost control and taped the side rail a couple times. Luckily no one got hurt. Now I have a dent in the rear and front bumper.

Front bumper needs fogs. The rear needs to fit the 2011 frame with a stock hitch receiver. Chrome or black is fine. I also don't mind custom made off road bumpers.

In about 2 weeks, I will be traveling from Ticonderoga, NY to Austin, TX. Hopefully someone has one on the way.

Thanks in advanced.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hit up kc fab and I'm going to have the him make a custom one for the front. Still need one for the rear. Don't care about the color anymore. I'm going to get a spray on bed liner on it.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In Austin, I was surveying utility poles for Google's new fiber optic high speed internet. Went to houston to inspect centerpoints grounding system and down guys for hazardous conditions. Got called up to upstate NY to survey poles for a fiber high speed internet for the folks that don't have any type of internet except for dish. Don't know why I got called to go way up here, but the Adirondacks are kicking my ass.

·
Registered
520 Posts
In Austin, I was surveying utility poles for Google's new fiber optic high speed internet. Went to houston to inspect centerpoints grounding system and down guys for hazardous conditions. Got called up to upstate NY to survey poles for a fiber high speed internet for the folks that don't have any type of internet except for dish. Don't know why I got called to go way up here, but the Adirondacks are kicking my ass.

He'll ya they are!! I'm gonna miss em diwn here in VA! But hey gotta go where the work is right?!? The north country is a little bit outdated and behind the rest the country, don't you think??

Back to topic. KB fab is Aldo working on a rear bumper. Ask him bout that!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He'll ya they are!! I'm gonna miss em diwn here in VA! But hey gotta go where the work is right?!? The north country is a little bit outdated and behind the rest the country, don't you think??

Back to topic. KB fab is Aldo working on a rear bumper. Ask him bout that!

Heard your on your way to become a lineman. This for N grid? Their GIS database up here is a total mess. I never knew someone could misspell this many street names.

I should get a call from him tonight, really excited to have a badass bumper.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Heard your on your way to become a lineman. This for N grid? Their GIS database up here is a total mess. I never knew someone could misspell this many street names.

I should get a call from him tonight, really excited to have a badass bumper.

Sure am. And nah not grid. I'm workin for a contractor called cw wright. Based outta VA.

AND I KNOW. once I get settle and a few pay checks I'm gonna order them and have them welded up at a local shop! I can't wait either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts