Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if I have done my research the right way I think I maybe able to turn my AWD into 4WD if I can unlock my front diff. I'm looking for the front axle tube plus actuator and then make my own harness with a switch inside the cab. Haven't come up with a plan to some how shut off the front drive shaft from spinning but I'm hope with the less drag on powering the front wheel I should be able to pick up 2 more MPG then sticking with my 13 MPG on the street.

GMpartshouse is putting me at $300+ and even then I'm not sure I got a hold of the parts I need. Anyone can help me out?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill have a complete front axle in a week or so
Right on, would you be willing to brake it down? Plus how many miles and what kind or price are you looking for?

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM sent.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Have the axle tube. Just pay shipping. No actuator tho.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Bump

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For the love of cocaine... BUMP!!!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bump

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Sorry I never replied. Didn't see the thread. I'd say shipping would cost $20-$25 maybe.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry I never replied. Didn't see the thread. I'd say shipping would cost $20-$25 maybe.
That's fine with me also I need shaft inside the tube and if you still have the mount for it. Snap some photos if you wouldn't mind and let's get this show on the road!!! :salute:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
The inside shaft is scared cause the bearing went bad. I gotta go get it from my storage unit.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The inside shaft is scared cause the bearing went bad. I gotta go get it from my storage unit.
No problem I found one for $66 bucks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts