Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt help but notice the chin spoiler on Dlucas truck. what i would like to know is, is this lip factory or aftermarket? cause i have a ext cab zq8 05 :blrado: and dont have one. kinda jealous i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
It's factory on Z85 models, not our ZQ8's. But alot of ZQ8 owners buy one and put it on. I'm not sure what retail is on one, but It's like $36 on gmpartsdirect.com but there's an assload of shipping costs. I can get one for $40 but that's with my Body Shop Discount. Just call up your local dealer and score one....:355:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I bought one a few weeks ago and it looks awesome on my ZQ8. I bought it used from a rrcn,

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I had one but then went to the SS gen 1 bumper and sold mine to LSSPORT

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Do you have the lower valance still Geeds? The red textured one. I remember you sayin that you had to take that off too for the new bumper.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Do you have the lower valance still Geeds? The red textured one. I remember you sayin that you had to take that off too for the new bumper.
I believe I trashed it since it was torn ina couple spots from taking it off

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
If someone wants mine I would be willing to sell it. Hit me up with a pm and how much you want to offer. I will have to look at it to make sure that I didn't cut it or anything taking it off, but I will let anyone know that pm's me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts