Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, we have adopted the 700Nation name to further adapt our site to include the 2nd Generation trucks, the 2015+ Colorados and Canyons, aka, the GMT 700.

The URLs (700Nation.net and 700Nation.com) direct you to our roots of 355Nation.net, but you will see the name appear on the banner as well as the decal inventory on PDXGrafix.com over time. This will also be something included on merchandise in the future.

This is an inevitable step as the site, and platform, evolves.

Also, we are not changing the name. We are simply adding to it. It can be called either 355Nation or 700Nation... or as most of us refer to it as, the Nation.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I guess I'll just have to be accepting of this :lol:

It's ok, cause 355nation still rings better than 700nation.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
speaking of stolen sites.. the company I work for was just bought by a bigger company and they are renaming the whole thing... it will be named "Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions" long story short... when the announcement made it to the media, some small company bought all links related to the name so now they want money for the domains. lol

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
355nation is not going anywhere in the next 5 or 7 years. there are still a big market for this lil trucks.

80% or maybe more of the S10 trucks lasted more than 10 years in service with no problem, down here in Mexico you can see hundreds of this lil chevrolet truck working hard with no problem with +20 years on its shoulders. So my expectation is that this forum will remain strong until 2020 at least.

·
Legen..wait4it..Dary!
806 Posts
I knew this would come eventually, and I welcome it with open arms. Glad no one had the domain already! This was an adaptation that was needed. EEEEEEeee IM excited fer teh nu tings!

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
700 Nation !!! I like it !!! 355 or 700... Still going to be the "Nation" !!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,286 Posts
355Nation just sounds so much better...............but change was and is bound to happen.......... lets embrace it and continue to be the best Colorado/Canyon forum on the net hands down!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Evolution...I see it as a positive move to the future. :D

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
I hope it don't take to long for any 700 Nation merchandise to come about... Such as decals and logos.... Will PDX Graphix do any work ???

·
Administrator
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So, we have adopted the 700Nation name to further adapt our site to include the 2nd Generation trucks, the 2015+ Colorados and Canyons, aka, the GMT 700.

The URLs (700Nation.net and 700Nation.com) direct you to our roots of 355Nation.net, but you will see the name appear on the banner as well as the decal inventory on PDXGrafix.com over time. This will also be something included on merchandise in the future.

This is an inevitable step as the site, and platform, evolves.

Also, we are not changing the name. We are simply adding to it. It can be called either 355Nation or 700Nation... or as most of us refer to it as, the Nation.
answered before you asked...

·
Premium Member
2,693 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts