Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW.. I've been in love with this car since it first came out and stopped by and checked a promo one out one day and its even better in person, now they have 2 on the lot and damnit.. I want one SOOO bad. Stopped by and took some pics.. (SORRY for the SHIT pictures, they were from my cell with a badly scratched camera lens) Pics dont do it justice, so astounding looking in person.

This is EXACTLY what I'd get to the T. Red, black/red interior.. etc etc. Cept I'd want one with a 6speed..
:bow:
:bow2:

I'm not usually a fan of white, but this thing looks mean

:idb:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice.

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i so want one:(

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
I love the new G8 but I'm waiting for the GXP, 6-speed manual version too.

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
The Holden version is yummy.

·
Registered
971 Posts
We went by PCMforless the other day and Alvin said he's had his for about a week now. He said he was pretty impressed by it and they were working on a more detailed tune for it. They got about 20 more hp to the wheels from the initial tune.

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet,what did the sticker say.
base is 29k the performance package with the wheels and tips, is I think 600 bucks and the good interior package was 1600 both of these were a part of the limited 888 series, one was 34k and the other was 32k ... Not bad

I love the new G8 but I'm waiting for the GXP, 6-speed manual version too.
I hoping they offer the 6speed with the GT too.. the GXP will be sweet, I like the wheels on it, Holdens VXR8 is the Australian equvialent of what our GXP will be, it was 414bhp and had a OPTION to get it with a magna charger on it :eek: its pretty damn sweet, but they are saying OUR version will have the vettes LS3 but detuned and the LS3 is 436 horse, they are saying it will be 390 region, well right now the GT is 360 something and it being an LSX motor itd be VERY easy to get that power out of the GT..

But the GXP will have better brakes and wheels and maybe suspension so :shrug:

The taillights look out of place... but it is very nice.
I thought they were diff, but they look better then the Holden's IMO:

·
16,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We went by PCMforless the other day and Alvin said he's had his for about a week now. He said he was pretty impressed by it and they were working on a more detailed tune for it. They got about 20 more hp to the wheels from the initial tune.
No pics?! or rather video?! :disgust:

boo pontiac... :hide:
x2

it rattle and fall apart within 2 years.....i guarantee it. saw my mom's grand prix go from a nice sport saloon to a piece of shit in no time. now we just want to fire bomb it :lol:
Yeah most think that.. yeah.. its a grand prix tho lol this is ALL new (even the new grand prix had old shit in it)
And.. we aren't making it lol. Holden is and their quality is MUCH higher we just build the motors for them, It looks a lot nice then most of the stuff GM has been turning out and from what Ive heard from the people who have them (in australia) they are pretty nice and hold up... so we shall see..

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Yeah most think that.. yeah.. its a grand prix tho lol this is ALL new (even the new grand prix had old shit in it)
And.. we aren't making it lol. Holden is and their quality is MUCH higher we just build the motors for them, It looks a lot nice then most of the stuff GM has been turning out and from what Ive heard from the people who have them (in australia) they are pretty nice and hold up... so we shall see..
that is a good point.....:355:

·
HO IT
2,153 Posts
i want one in black, with balck leather, and black powder coated wheels.
That would look freaking sweet! I want a blue one but not ghey blue, a deeper blue metallic would be sharp.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts