Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the whole forum scene. More of a ask questions get answers rather than a do'er on here and bringing folks together. I'm stationed at Shaw AFB, South Carolina just east of Columbia. Hoping to get fellow Military :salute: in or around the Carolina area. I work plenty of hours so it's prob not best for me set time's and places it would be cool for someone to take charge of that. But i figured people would just post times and places and others would just follow. I certainly will if my schedule permits. If anyone is interested I'll do what I can to get this started. I hope to get alot of replies.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Hello and thank you for doing your part to protect my family and myself!!

As for your thread..I am guessing your talking about meets and such? If so we have one coming up here on OCT. 1st in concord NC. There are a few miltary members in the local chapter. Were all a really tight knit family in here and are always welcome to new members! So check your user cp, and click on join the carolina chapter. Its a sub forum here on the nation of ALL your local brothers and sisters here in Nc, Sc And some in VA, and GA.

·
Registered
531 Posts
ya im in VA, i may make that meet on the first depending on the gas money situation, dave and busters is legit, i miss mine back in Cali lol but hit up the carolina chapter and go from there. theres a bunch of us, navy, coast guard, air force, army, marines.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts
So your near Ft Jackson aka Ft relaxin :kiki:

·
Registered
629 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.