Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking into installing a Boost gauge and a wideband A/F ratio gauge on my H3 Alpha with the Magnuson super charger. Any ideas of a nice set up that does not brake the bank?

·
Registered
133 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I'm running an AEM boost and wideband in my wrx and their nice. Stupid easy install too.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
AEM wide band is what I'm running. The kit comes with everything you need.

·
Retired and Sleeping Late
337 Posts
And don't forget, you live in Reno. Summit Racing is open until 9 every night. :D

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Yup.

If you go with the AEM, leave the white and blue wires accessible for said tuning

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Have been looking into a Diablo Trinity for engine monitoring. I have been looking into different gauges and mounting pods, now im just confusing myself. The diablo mounts easily, Monitors many different functions, can show any codes and erase them.
They say I can add a A/F wideband and a boost. They show a harness to add those two items but when it comes to electrical, im lost. They are not much help on the phone, they told me to buy the harness and hook it up to the sensors for the boost and A/F ratio.
I tried to find out what to get in the way of sensors and they said anything as long as its not over 5 volt. That really tells me nothing, I really miss carbs and points, very simple.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts