Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I had planned on sasing my canyon but a job came up where I'm gunna be driving farther to work. So I'm putting off the sas for awhile. But I do need my truck regeared. I'm currently running 35s and 3:73s. What's the lowest I can go with all stock suspension and what rear axle could I put under it with the same bolt pattern and close to the same width?? I know I could find info if I looked hard enough but I tried and couldn't find what I was wanting. Any help??

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Not trying to be an ass, but didn't you ask this question a while back before considering the SAS?

I get you and another guy confused all the time. But the thread looks pretty similar to one in the past 4-6 months.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
If you'd search you'd find the answers to everything. Any 1/2 ton Chevy axle will be the same bolt pattern. With that you can run any gear you want. But you can only run 4.10 and 4.56 to match the front diff which has been gone over countless times.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only was I can get on is on a phone and I can't search shit on it. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to searching. And I may have made one like this before. I'm not sure.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts