Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

6,755 Posts
Ok guys lets get all the chit chat in this thread. Any new releases of drop parts/kits post them up in here.

So far I have spoken with Belltech and they say they are working on a drop kit but are yet to have a specific release date.

We do have a member, cpwire on here that has (from my knowledge) the first static dropped gen 2 colorado. Using a custom flip kit for the rear and custom QA1 coilover setup up front. A total of 5/6 drop! Hopefully he can provide more input on the specifics of what he used and how he did it

@cpwire

· Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Will be keeping an eye on this !!!

· US Army 19yrs and ......
51,528 Posts
Does the second gens have stupid shallow inner wheel wells like the first gens??

· Legen..wait4it..Dary!
918 Posts

· Registered
211 Posts
For my tastes, the red truck is way too much.

I like the gray one better, but I think the wheels & tires are too small.
Yeah, you could lower it more to remove some of the gap above the tires, but there's still a ton of gap in front of, and behind, the tires.
A bigger wheel/tire combo would probably do wonders on the truck.

· the guy that always on
3,721 Posts
For my tastes, the red truck is way too much.

I like the gray one better, but I think the wheels & tires are too small.
Yeah, you could lower it more to remove some of the gap above the tires, but there's still a ton of gap in front of, and behind, the tires.
A bigger wheel/tire combo would probably do wonders on the truck.
He actually changed the wheels o. The grey one

· US Army 19yrs and ......
51,528 Posts
I was hoping Jared @cpwire would chime in with updates on the drop

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.