Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who wanna do a mini meet August 14th I'll be in Georgia 14 and 15th. I'll have the truck and it will be painted. So if you wanna get to geather for a mini meet message me and I'll give you my cell or we can plan a place and time. I will be at summit Thursday. That would be cool to do a meet there.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wow no takers????

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
It has been pretty dead in here for the last month or two :/.

@GeorgiaBoy tag some other dudes to get their attention

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
I would like to go, but Middle of the week is hard for me to do anything.

·
Premium Member
3,266 Posts
Skizzo, you are right, no one is in here anymore. Same with the Georgia section, dead! Used to be wide open here in the southeast.

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
What's up guys! Idk how I missed this! I won't be able to meet up with school starting up and I just changed jobs so I'm out. I wish I could tho I'm always happy to meet up with new folks from the nation

I'll tag some more when I get home. I don't remember screen names very well lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
What's up guys! Idk how I missed this! I won't be able to meet up with school starting up and I just changed jobs so I'm out. I wish I could tho I'm always happy to meet up with new folks from the nation

I'll tag some more when I get home. I don't remember screen names very well lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
haha that is why I tagged you to tag the others! (I can't remember any screen names)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's all good guys, My truck will be in the shop next week, and won't be able to drive it down. I'll be in the g/f's new 2014 mustang gt. =)

·
Registered
4 Posts
new guy here, should be getting my first truck tomorrow, looking for some places in georgia to do some of the work i can't do myself, also would like to join a meet-up sometime. hit me up with any advice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts