Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's our Official Carolina Chapter decal. You can get them from me by PM, OR you can get them from Pdx Graphix.

Here's a link to him.

355 Nation

The one's I will have will be WHITE letters, with RED States. The size will be 3x9" So not very small at all! good larger size..
And the cost will be low at only $3 each. Can't beat that whereever you go. These are high quality decals that david makes and they last forever. A decal I have on my truck from him has been there forever and is not even peeling at all. Nor fading one bit!

Now, you can order them through him at $6 each for the White letters and Red states once I run out if I do not buy more. OR you can get custom lengths and colors from him. But They MUST be this same decal design. He will not make you any other design as per my instructions. And IF you decide to make your own you may wanna think again. The 355nation logo is trade marked. If anyone makes a decal showing that trade marked logo, well...I do not think i need to go further with that statement. We took a vote on this design. This design won that vote...therefore this WILL BE our design untill such time as we ALL decide it needs to be redone or updated. This keeps us all uniform and easily recognizable!!! Not only to each other, but also to others. Now, these decals will be avalible within a week or so...so please be patient and soon we will all have our own decals for OUR chapter and be able rep our chapter!!!

IF you have any questions please post up or PM me and I will help you the best I can. Thank you for reading.:thumbup:

NOTE:

Pic below is just for show...white would of course NOT show up well at all. So on here, they are black letters. When you order them from me or him, they will be white letter for the standard decal.

NOTE: 2!!

For those of you who live farther away, yet still want to rep and wont be attneding any meets soon, The price will be $3.50. basically that pays for me to put a stamp on them and mail them to you.

I AM NOT making a dime from these. I paid out of my pocket for a larger order of them so that the price would stay down. Hence the price difference. I have paid $3 each for these, so the price is $3. Just wanted you guys to know this so no one thinks I am trying to SELL these myself to each of you.

List of people who want one.

1) Rooster. Not Paid.
2) Slide. Paid.
3) 04coloradols. Paid
4) Isac. Not paid.
5) Derek. Not paid.
6)

·
Registered
598 Posts
It's not showing up. I tried the link that you posted but it said it wasn't a good URL. I tried searching the pdxgrafix website for them also but no luck there either.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry young. The link is fixed. Also it will be about a week before they are up on his site. And about teh same time frame till I have them in my hands at least. Depending on shipping time.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I was gonna say the same thing...I couldnt find em on the site...lol...let us know when they are up or when you get em man...cuz I'm just gonna get one from you!

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alrighty then. Again...in the future IF you decide to go bigger or change up, you can always go back and order one from him like you want. Hell, at $3...not gonna break the bank ya know..lol. Not to mention, its below the price I gave yall earlier!

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK guys, just ordered these baby's! Should be here by friday. Post up if you want one or two or whatever...I had a chapter leader decal made for myself. Same design, just says chapter leader. Stylin and PIMP! LOL. I will post a pic in a little while for you guys to see it. Anyway glad we are FINALLY getting these... Sorry it has taken so long. Not exactly cheap...lol.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
For the ones that you have what is the size?
You sir had a damn good question! They are 3x9" Pretty damn good size for only $3.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1st post updated. Please read it IF you have any questions, and then post up or PM if you need to. Thank you!

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
lol Man I can tell already me and you are gonna get along great. I bet your fun as hell in person...Can't wait to meet ya at the meet.

Only Bad part is you don't read for shit! LMFAO! Might wanna reread that very FIRST paragraph brother...

And teh whole point is for these to stick out...not blend in. hence why they are the color they are. Black tinted back window's suck for most darker colors. Yellow would stick out yeah. IF you want, feel free to pm david and order a yellow one. But it will be $6 plus shipping.

·
truck built on Saturday..
5,082 Posts
ROFL!!!!!!!

If you want yellow you have to order it from pdx on your own and it'll be more

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTW, it will be a few days till he updates his site for selling these brother. So bear with him. He is making my ENTIRE order tonight, so i doubt they will be up on there till at least the day after tomorrow.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Oh it's straight. I was just checking. I have a hard time going through some of the threads cause they are so long but this one isn't so I don't have a good excuse except laziness. Yeah I'm pretty easy going too.

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOOKIE WHAT I GOTZ!

Here's mine...and teh last one is the ones you guys will have.

Attachments

·
Member's Technical crew
12,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will do..added at the top in the first post.

ANYONE else want one..Post up. i am going to start a list with everyone's name at the top so that I will know who wants one, and how many i have left at a glance so i don't run out.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Put me down for one brother!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts