Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im getting a paint job pretty soon and I really suck at photoshop.
I was wondering if someone could photoshop me a paint job that would look sweet.

I was thinking somthing like this would look good. What do you think?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i agree. your truck would look better on the ground than in the air. haha. actually, the 2 tone is nice. what colors were you going with? metallic black would be some hot shit. maybe separate the 2 colors with a blue pinstripe or something???

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
hey rel, nice to see you migrated over here... :)

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
hey rel here ya go....the lines are not perfect but....

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the photoshop that help give me an idea. im getting rid of the mirror covers (I never really liked them but it was a birthday gift)

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey I need some of your opionions I found this paint job that I like also.

Im probally going to get rid of the chrome handles to. Just to make it look really clean

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Dam Rel, I didnt even realize you were from oregon haha...

:welcome:

the two-tone would be sick... not sure about the last pics... kinda "ricey"/mexincany to me... no offense to anyone..

dont forget to keep and eye on the PNW local thread... meets happening all the time!

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found some one to change up the two tone a little bit. so know I think I'm going to go with gun metal on the bottom and metallic black on top. heres a pic.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
I think you should add some color instead of black/white. definately color match the flares. chrome covers could stay with some nice shiny color on there.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think you should add some color instead of black/white. definately color match the flares. chrome covers could stay with some nice shiny color on there.
what would you sugest?

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
I found some one to change up the two tone a little bit. so know I think I'm going to go with gun metal on the bottom and metallic black on top. heres a pic.
i still say you need to seperate the colors with a pinstripe. for this rendering, maybe a thin gold stripe would look good.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Just a quick chop but you could go with a nice blue, any color. i didnt do the flares though. you could do some sweet ghost flames on the color but flames belong on a sport truck imo.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Somthing like this? im not really good at colors. I kind of like the red one

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just a quick chop but you could go with a nice blue, any color. i didnt do the flares though. you could do some sweet ghost flames on the color but flames belong on a sport truck imo.

I dig the black part. I think a blue might look pretty good

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
the color right above I kinda imagined a granite blue metallic.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts