Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen , I live in Clearwater, Fl. Just outside Tampa , I would like to know if anyone knows of a reliable place to get our trucks tuned in the Bay Area ?

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Thanks , how does that work exactly ?

You contact him via his website or on here. If I remember right his name is canyon08z71. He will charge you for the tune( basic or advanced) and then charge you for the shipping of the unit and the remote computer he uses to do the tunes. I can't remember his website. If you give me time when I get home I will check it and let you know. Lime swap is very good as well he was at SESM this year and did tunes for many of the guys I know they were very happy with them. Can't go wrong with either of them for sure

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
not putting down any of the guys on here that do tunes... but if you 2008+ i HIGHLY recommend the Diablo intune. ;)

·
RIP Forrest
12,421 Posts
not putting down any of the guys on here that do tunes... but if you 2008+ i HIGHLY recommend the Diablo intune. ;)
Do you know what the main differences are with the I tune and the trinity programmer. I have already been out $150 for a one time tune and need stuff reset again and still plan on changing gears, tire size so I'm really leaning towards one of their programmers, and the fact I can tune all my vehicles off one programmer sounds nice

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Do you know what the main differences are with the I tune and the trinity programmer. I have already been out $150 for a one time tune and need stuff reset again and still plan on changing gears, tire size so I'm really leaning towards one of their programmers, and the fact I can tune all my vehicles off one programmer sounds nice
the trinity has many features the intune dosnt... mostly related with the user interface, such as the ability to monitor some gauges and dattaloging and those things, also it has some more adjustability i believe regarding to the things it lets you tune...

but the regular intune is awesome man... you can adjust all sorts of parameters, timing, air/fuel, everything on the trans is easily adjustable, it lets you scan for codes and clear them.. you can datalog and evething. for $350 its a no brainer deal, and their Tune really works wonders, it was night and day difference in my truck.

·
Premium Member
3,849 Posts
You contact him via his website or on here. If I remember right his name is canyon08z71. He will charge you for the tune( basic or advanced) and then charge you for the shipping of the unit and the remote computer he uses to do the tunes. I can't remember his website.
Thanks, JW.

I am not on this forum very often, so its best to call me or email for a quicker response.

AVT is custom remote tuning, not to be confused with "mail order" or "handheld" limitations..
I have been tuning the Colorado/Canyon since 2006, former owner of (2) Canyon trucks, and provide 100% value to my customers.

advancedvehicletechnologies.com has AVT FAQs, Services, Prices, and Contact info (also in my signature).

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
You can check out the guys at VMP Tuning. They are really big in the mustang world but have had a good amount of experience with our trucks as well. They are local to the Orlando area so it'd be a bit of a drive but you can do a full dyno tune with them.

Other than that, I got tuned at SESM by Jeremy (Limequat on here) and am very happy with the results.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts