Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i've got some interest from another forums members in having a tuning meet... will be pretty soon (were looking at early november) and will be held somewhere in the central/north part of the state.

I'll be doing the tuning and prices are respectable if you ask me... lemme know if anyone is interested... even if your in georgia your welcome to come down. I'll update with details as I get them.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We're shooting for the 3rd of Nov at this current moment... i've got 5 out of the 7 confirmed right now on that date. But driving to gainsville would be silly for you to get tuned since your like 45 mins south of me...

·
Registered
845 Posts
We're shooting for the 3rd of Nov at this current moment... i've got 5 out of the 7 confirmed right now on that date. But driving to gainsville would be silly for you to get tuned since your like 45 mins south of me...
Damn I work that Saturday:mc:.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn I work that Saturday:mc:.
dude... I told you. Tell me when your free and when you have the $$$ and i'd be glad to come down 1 day and tune you. It's just these guys who live 3+ hours away... I gotta get them in a group so it's worth it for me.

·
Registered
845 Posts
dude... I told you. Tell me when your free and when you have the $$$ and i'd be glad to come down 1 day and tune you. It's just these guys who live 3+ hours away... I gotta get them in a group so it's worth it for me.
I know I know. Its just I know you got 2 jobs and your busy. Im a little embrassed to ask you to come all the way down here. I rather come to you for your convience.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know I know. Its just I know you got 2 jobs and your busy. Im a little embrassed to ask you to come all the way down here. I rather come to you for your convience.
lol word man I appreciate the respect. Don't worry bout it man... we'll get shit worked out.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Hey guys i've got some interest from another forums members in having a tuning meet... will be pretty soon (were looking at early november) and will be held somewhere in the central/north part of the state.

I'll be doing the tuning and prices are respectable if you ask me... lemme know if anyone is interested... even if your in georgia your welcome to come down. I'll update with details as I get them.
if yall figure out a definately place let me know i dont mind driving a little.

how bout jacksonville???

·
Registered
93 Posts
damn i wunna get a tune so bad .. i moved to NORTH Alabama bout 3 years ago from orlando, if i still lived down there id be there for sure. butttt....... i just might drive down there to see family for the weekend.. its only 11 hour drive:mc: :mc:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone WITHOUT a 04-05 I5 truck MUST inform me if they want a tune as I need to order the credits ahead of time...

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have an I-4 2006 automatic and would like to get my truck tuned but was wondering how much it would cost. I would also like to know if you live in gainesville because i could drop my truck off sometime when i do get the money?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Obviously not... my location says and always has ROYAL PALM BEACH. I'm 4 hours southeast of you. I'm making the trip specifically for tuning. Your looking @ $130 + splitting my travel costs (prolly $10-20). If it's expensive you have to realize I pay $100 for the credits so i'm doing it for $30.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Early. I will be shooting for getting there BEFORE 12pm (noon) so I can be home early enough for work.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
so are you gonna order the credits for my truck? 06 I4 4x4 automatic

Are you going to have payment in full @ time of tuning? Sorry I don't do payment plans... havent ever in the past not starting now.

Also if your planning on being @ this meet there is a travel fee for me to be coming up thats going to be split between those being tuned... right now it looks to be an extra $15-20 tacked onto the price I already gave you.

1 last thing this meet is on the verge of dieing I suggest you pop onto the florida forums and post up there since interest is getting scarce along with my willingness to drive a 9 hour round trip to tune 3-4 trucks.

Not trying to be a dick but business is business...

·
Registered
845 Posts
Are you going to have payment in full @ time of tuning? Sorry I don't do payment plans... havent ever in the past not starting now.

Also if your planning on being @ this meet there is a travel fee for me to be coming up thats going to be split between those being tuned... right now it looks to be an extra $15-20 tacked onto the price I already gave you.

1 last thing this meet is on the verge of dieing I suggest you pop onto the florida forums and post up there since interest is getting scarce along with my willingness to drive a 9 hour round trip to tune 3-4 trucks.

Not trying to be a dick but business is business...

:disgust: No one wants to get tuned? Or is there just not enough trucks?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts