1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tasina
NorCal355 Street Kru

Default Gift bags
So I'm helping the Wolf with the gift bags.

I mentioned that I'm making some swag, like the keychains, magnets, and lighters. I was thinking (because i have access to a button making machine) of making a button of each member's truck (with them in it, if I can find a pic, I have the ones from last years meet that I took), that they can pick up as they come . . or is this too lame of an idea? I just figured it would be a good momento to have, a button with the truck, User name and the logo . .

We do this at our La Onda meet, people wear them on their hats, or stick on a backpack or we could put them on the gift bag handle. .
There's never been any kind of registration table, but maybe a welcome table.
just an idea. . if not, the other stuff is probably good enough.

What else do we want in the bags?? I'm sure Ron is hooking up some freebie stuff in the Fresno area. .
anything else can you think of. we can list here and see how realistic it is to get them. .

what about the raffle also. . making getting gift certificates to Auto stores, or Jamba juice, Starbucks. . .what do you think?

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tasina
NorCal355 Street Kru

Michel and I are working on the gift bag items. . if you have any members who want to donate to those, we need at least 100 of each thing. .
We'll post a list of what we got once we get a total list of what we have for them and will update as we go along.

I'm looking into lanyards, although so far they are pretty pricey. . I may just get them (so I could have one lol) anyway, outapocket because they are pretty cool to have. .

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AceX
Registered Users

Its like a neckalce that you hang an ID tag from. I have a ton of them form various companies lying around.

On the bitton thing; a couple years ago when I was rolling with the MR2 crew, a guy made nade tags for all of us with our board name, real name, and a pic of our car. I still have it sitting outside in the garage. It was really nice. Not sure what something like that would run though...
AceX is offline Add Infraction for AceX Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
AceX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AceX
Send email to AceX
Find More Posts by AceX
Add AceX to Your Contacts
Old 03-08-2010, 09:17 AM #12
Tasina
NorCal355 Street Kru

So this is what I'm looking at. .would put the WCSM 2010 and maybe if they will accept it the three logos (norcal/socal/pnw) but there may not be enough room. .

Do you think these are something the guys would want?? to order 100 of them for the gift bags. . these ones are thin, kind of flimsy compared to the higher priced ones which are thicker/wider. .
what do you think??

http://lanyardsupply.com/lanyards/sc...m-lanyards.htm
Tasina is offline Add Infraction for Tasina Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Tasina
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Tasina
Find More Posts by Tasina
Add Tasina to Your Contacts
Old 03-08-2010, 09:18 AM #13
Tasina
NorCal355 Street Kru

with the swivel hook, that's what i use and wear my keys on. .
Tasina is offline Add Infraction for Tasina Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Tasina
View Public Profile
Old 03-08-2010, 09:31 AM #14
DBNissan
CALI-BOSS, ADMIN

Send a message via AIM to DBNissan Send a message via Yahoo to DBNissan

That's not too bad

Looks like $2.11 each, minimum 100 pieces, screen printing and attachment hardware.

I would recommend the HM-103 Heavy Duty Snap Ring since it's one of the available free options

NorCal 355 Embroidery Store | NorCal 355 New Logo Store | NorCal355 Body Shop Store | NorCal355 Star Shop Store

Buy a 2010 West Coast 355 Calendar >>>

SIGN-UP FOR WCSM'10!!!
DBNissan is offline Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
DBNissan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DBNissan
Find More Posts by DBNissan
Add DBNissan to Your Contacts
Old 03-08-2010, 11:12 AM #15
The Wolf!
Cali Lieutenant - Admin

suspension max, sent me enough stickers and brocheres to put in every bag. then maybe a dozen ink pins, and a dozen keychains.

plus business cards from some of the sponsors.

NEW 2010 CATALOG
http://www.355nation.net/forum/sinsi...ts-2010-a.html
The Wolf! is online now Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Wolf!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to The Wolf!
Send email to The Wolf!
Visit The Wolf!'s homepage!
Find More Posts by The Wolf!
Add The Wolf! to Your Contacts
Old 03-08-2010, 01:10 PM #16
AceX
Registered Users

For the lanyard, maybe someone would come up with a logo for the WCSM? Instead of getting al three on there.
AceX is offline Add Infraction for AceX Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
AceX
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AceX
Send email to AceX
Find More Posts by AceX
Add AceX to Your Contacts
Old 03-08-2010, 04:13 PM #17
DBNissan
CALI-BOSS, ADMIN

Send a message via AIM to DBNissan Send a message via Yahoo to DBNissan

We have a logo for this year's WCSM but it may not translate very well in that small of a size.

I think text would be fine. Make it read like below:

"WEST COAST SUPER MEET 2010 - FRESNO, CALIFORNIA"

NorCal 355 Embroidery Store | NorCal 355 New Logo Store | NorCal355 Body Shop Store | NorCal355 Star Shop Store

Buy a 2010 West Coast 355 Calendar >>>

SIGN-UP FOR WCSM'10!!!
DBNissan is offline Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
DBNissan
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DBNissan
Find More Posts by DBNissan
Add DBNissan to Your Contacts
Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM #18
Tasina
NorCal355 Street Kru

yeah, that's probably what we can put on it. . if it's too many letters, then probably WCSM 2010 - Fresno, CA
but I'll try to get the full words on there if I can
Tasina
View Public Profile
Old 03-09-2010, 08:06 AM #19
The Wolf!
Cali Lieutenant - Admin

works for me

NEW 2010 CATALOG
http://www.355nation.net/forum/sinsi...ts-2010-a.html
The Wolf! is online now Report Post IP Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
The Wolf!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to The Wolf!
Send email to The Wolf!
Visit The Wolf!'s homepage!
Find More Posts by The Wolf!
Add The Wolf! to Your Contacts
Old 03-11-2010, 10:51 AM #20
Tasina
NorCal355 Street Kru

I'm working the lanyards and will hold off on ordering (won't take too long once we get it together), to see how our funds are holding up. .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts