1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just rewrapped his Rado.

·
5,959 Posts
Wow..... you can really tell someone's personality by there car/truck. A lil too flashy dont you think? That color should be left to lambos lol. Was it hard to wrap?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here's what it was before ...

And before that ...

<----- My truck is wrapped Black with sparkles. More to my personality.

He does wraps for a living so it was not too hard. However, chrome wrap is one of the harder wraps to install.

·
5,959 Posts
Orange looks nice how long does it last before it fades? You mentioned your truck already so post pics of it too lol

·
Premium Member
18,002 Posts
Wow, I need his help soon. I'm gonna try my hand at wraping my trailer soon. If that goes well it's on to the truck.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Orange looks nice how long does it last before it fades? You mentioned your truck already so post pics of it too lol
<------ My truck is in my Avatar. It's the front truck. I need to take pictures of it and post it.

Here's my wife's Saab 92x (rebadge WRX)

Now ...

before ...

The wrap is supposed to last ~ 5 years.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts
Dam that thing is bright! Wont have to worry about no one ever seeing him driving!

I loved seeing it orange last year at the Tallahassee meet!

·
Registered
435 Posts
That thing gets some ATTENTION! U couldn't spin a tire or go a mile or the limit, the cops would b all over u. Looks cool man. Keep it up

·
Registered
137 Posts
I had no idea people were doing this for colors. I thought it was just for signage and stuff. So what's the average cost for doing a crew cab in a satin black?

·
Registered
104 Posts
This wrap is one awesome idea. I like it. Change the color every 3 - 5 years. Awesome. As for gold though .......... TOO Shiny. Looks sweet, but too shiny.Blinding.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Being that he does this as a business, what best way to advertise than to do colors out of the ordinary. I'm sure every time he gets asked about the color, he's handing out a business card. Good for him and I wish him success.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Yes it is...pretty blingy, but unique. My Uncle-in-Law (wife's side) wrapped his 55 Chevy in canary yellow - stuff's great. Tell your son - good job!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wow, that's different, nice job, I just wrapped my chevy hub centres in vinyl, neat stuff, has any one bought a racing stripe kit out there? thinking of doing my truck.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Being that he does this as a business, what best way to advertise than to do colors out of the ordinary. I'm sure every time he gets asked about the color, he's handing out a business card. Good for him and I wish him success.
Saw this on Instagram...not my style.but I can appreciate the effort. Looks good.
Agreed with these guys. I personally liked it orange :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts