Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning from New Market, AL! I have been looking around 355Nation for a a little while, and I like it. I have a 2006 Colorado Crew cab that I got last year with about 81000 mi. on it. It has a few body issues, it needs paint and interior work, but its a great daily driver. I hope to get the issues worked out eventually. I have done a few simple mods, but I don't want to do anything permanent yet. I hope to enjoy this truck and this group for a long time.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Welcome to the Nation.

·
Premium Member
1,767 Posts
Welcome from the opposite end of the state

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Looks like the truck is in pretty pristine condition to me. I see you've added a little "bling" with the grille and wheels. Looks good.
Different strokes for different folks, but to me a solid colored truck just screams out for some "accents". My eyes are immediately drawn to the door handles and tires because they're the only thing that's not white. I'd have to throw on some black running boards and some black flairs.
But, what do I know? I drive a yellow truck!
Like I've said before - I was saving up for a "real truck", but when my daily driver died and was not really worth repairing, the "Goofy yellow truck for sale down the street" that I passed by a dozen times while looking for a truck to buy, was the only thing I found that I could buy with the money in my pocket at the time. I figured I'd buy it to drive while I continued my search for a "real truck". That's been close to 2 years ago! I love this "goofy yellow truck"!
Quirky truck, great folks on this forum, and I never have a problem forgetting where I parked in the Home Depot parking lot!
Life is good!
Welcome!
217,000 miles. No problems. No lights on the dashboard indicating problems. No car/truck payments.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts