1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Yeah, shipping is a bitch since you can't get rid of Freight shipping with any of the dicsounts available. I used STYLIN20 and it knocked off like.. $30 bucks or something but it only brought it down to $307

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
I wonder if they do a local pickup for guys who live close....that would be a sweet deal.
More than likley there being drop shipped from goodmark if not then I would guess there being shipped from JC Witney in IL since that is who bought stylin out a few years ago. Stylin's actule ware house in oh is pretty bare and my guess is that they ship 75% of there product from IL. These is still the guy on ebay selling them for 275 shipped.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I would rather by from this company then by from someone on ebay and have to pay to have it repaired.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
damn thats a good price even with shipping

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
I got my hood from the guy on eBay and there was nothing wrong with it. I don't think you should write it off, where there was one or two that were f'd up during shipping.

Personally, if you don't check items like that before the driver leaves......well dont bitch... If an item arrives damaged, you can send it back. As long as the driver is still there.

Jeremy

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
I got my hood from the guy on eBay and there was nothing wrong with it. I don't think you should write it off, where there was one or two that were f'd up during shipping.

Personally, if you don't check items like that before the driver leaves......well dont bitch... If an item arrives damaged, you can send it back. As long as the driver is still there.

Jeremy
exactly I always check mine when I get my stuff

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Hmmm I am SOOOO tempted right now to buy that

·
Registered
3,443 Posts

Jeremy

Unless the drivers a penis-face and drops it off then leaves before you can even open the box... sneaky fuck left me as quick as he pulled in.

Funny though my keystone hood the driver helped me open and inspect it... he even asked if I wanted help installing it since he liked my truck so much :lol:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Just ordered mine - shipping it to the body shop. :D

·
Registered
349 Posts
i live like 30 minutes from JC whitney, there if anyone from il gets one just go to jc, its worth the drive to save on shipping, especially when most people are getting their's all messed up during the shipping

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
Funny though my keystone hood the driver helped me open and inspect it... he even asked if I wanted help installing it since he liked my truck so much :lol:
hah! dont hear that every day, thats pretty cool

1 - 18 of 18 Posts