21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

post anything and everything related to GoPro discussions in here

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have a new LCD screen out too that is touch, it is meant more for the Hero 3, but has limited compatibility with the hero and hero2

also saw a new thing called the frame, might not be too hard to make one to work with the other hero cameras, but then again the original case is a bit better for protection.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
I've got too much into my HERO2 to even think about the 3. Mine works just fine for what I do. I'm like you though, that 5 second lag between the wi-fi bac-pac and the phone app does suck, but it's not the end of the world. Just because something is new doesn't mean I have to have it. Hell, I'm still using the original IPhone4. Haven't had any issues with it at all so why replace it?

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got too much into my HERO2 to even think about the 3. Mine works just fine for what I do. I'm like you though, that 5 second lag between the wi-fi bac-pac and the phone app does suck, but it's not the end of the world. Just because something is new doesn't mean I have to have it. Hell, I'm still using the original IPhone4. Haven't had any issues with it at all so why replace it?
so do I but I'll probably upgrade to the 5S when it comes out next year.

I wouldn't trust that frame for what I use my GoPro for...
yeah it says its not for extreme uses, or where water and dirt can get to it.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmm I can't find this suction cup mount on their website

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
playing with my gopro on my mom's Ipad

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
124 Posts
What video editing software do you guys use?
I have some videos from my Hero2 that I want to edit but I'm not sure what to use.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
GoPro has their own you can download but I haven't tried it yet. I have been using cyber director and it does alright.

·
Registered
124 Posts
GoPro has their own you can download but I haven't tried it yet. I have been using cyber director and it does alright.
I have the GoPro software installed. Haven't really tried to edit any videos because my computer is 8 years old and hates trying to watch youtube videos so I'm worried I'll get pissed at it being so slow and give up.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts