Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
CALI BOSS
6,308 Posts
You'll find answers here: GoPro Official Website: The World's Most Versatile Camera

I got a 64gb SanDisk Ultra MicroSD at Best Buy when they were on sale for $69.99 and I had $35 in rewards certificates. I recently bought a second 64GB Ultra from Amazon for $34.99. I went with the larger cards so I can use the HERO3+ as a dash cam. It recorded my entire trip from my house to Palm Springs with 41 minutes of recording time to spare. A 64GB card will get you 8h53m at 1080p/30

I cut this from a local trip to a new client. Recorded at 1080p/60

Just Cruising with my GoPro HERO3+ - YouTube

·
CALI BOSS
6,308 Posts
Yup. Both of the 64gb MicroSD cards that I bought came with the full size SD card adapter. I put the second one in my Canon EOS 6D for the time being =)

·
Captain of the Enterprise
1,486 Posts
Today I got my go pro hero white edition. I'm totally stoked about it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I remember when I bought mine they are so cool I hope you enjoy yours! Post up some videos when you use it!

Also I got a Pelican Case last night to hold most of my stuff in. I can fit everything that I need except for the extras of the extras that I have. So far I am loving it! I am going on a trip soon and will let you all know how the size worked out for me. It's just the 1200 so it's not too large but will definitely help when I am diving and keeping everything strait.

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
Anybody have any good mounting positions for a road bike (bicycle)?
Ill mention some spots I used to my dirt bike, almost same thing lol
- frame right behind front tire
-along rear forks looking forward
-on front forks looking forward

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Seems like the best so far is the head tube, mounted upside down and on the right. Less cable obstruction. Or on the stem.

Forks are a blade, not round. The bottom tube works well, but limited options or the clamp pinches the cables. Seat post has a seat bag. And I won't face it upwards so anybody can look up my Daisy Dukes.

I used the seat tube on my MTB a few times, works good but you see too much leg activity.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts