Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
nice...i want to get something like that for the avalanche...but all I can find is chrome

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice...i want to get something like that for the avalanche...but all I can find is chrome

Thats why I make my own stuff, they only thing I bought on this truck are the rack, lights, and tires haha. Go custom or go home I always say :naughty:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
dood if i had that kinda skill i would be all about it....thats why i got my buddies helpin out with the backhalfing of my truck...:D....but yeah that does look good

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Any plans for a winch bumper? I'd pay for one. :D

The nose would have to stick out a bit though so I could mount my lights. :doku:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any plans for a winch bumper? I'd pay for one. :D

The nose would have to stick out a bit though so I could mount my lights. :doku:

Yes...I'm building this with the intentions to when it is done the stock bumper will come off then this will bolt in place. It sticks out so far for the winch....a truck is nothing with out a Warn PowerPlant :naughty:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It depends on the demand, I really don't like building for other as I love being able to say it the only one in the world.

But you never know I just might slip and post measurements haha :355:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Since I don't have fab facilities I'd be willing to pay. Plus I can then say I have a Riverboy original!

:355:

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Damn Riverboy Customs shop on the way :doku2:

If only there weren't so many other truck shops in San Antonio I can name 15 off the top of my head that does custom fabrication. The market is drained here for it.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
not for our trucks. People make the same shit for every truck very few one off stuff out there. Start small and never give up on the dream, being your own boss!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
You're super lucky then. Fab shops in MD don't exist. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts