Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get the urge sometimes to just go and snap some shots. These are the best 10 (IMO) of the 80 i took tonight. It started getting dark and my camera doesn't do well in low light. I need to get these urges at like noon, or get a better camera.

The truck is mostly stock, for now.:econo: Just got it about 2 months ago.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
sweet, its trucks like urs that make me want a Z71 4X4!

my animal veterinary science studies are starting to demand more than my ZQ8 can handle......5.3 1500 SILVERADO TIME!!!!

jkjk guys

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll tell ya that 4x4 has saved my ass one or twice already...just can;t wait till winter! NE Ohio has some fun weather. 50 and sun one day then -5 and a foot of snow overnight.

Thanks Guys

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Josh

I was looking at you TOTM entry. How'd you smoke your tails? I dig the look and am thinking about doing it to my truck.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I'll tell ya that 4x4 has saved my ass one or twice already...just can;t wait till winter! NE Ohio has some fun weather. 50 and sun one day then -5 and a foot of snow overnight.

Thanks Guys
u aint kiddin this weather in NY is stupid right now its sunny and 70 in 5, mins it will be 20 and fuckin snowin! that and i go to school when there is like 2 ft of snow and the town is shut down with a severe storm watch but fuckin college is still in session! idk if the teachers drive in the shit i do or if they all migrate here before the storm and camp out in their little offices!

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
good pics

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Thanks Josh

I was looking at you TOTM entry. How'd you smoke your tails? I dig the look and am thinking about doing it to my truck.

VHS NiteShade and a Can of Clear. Summit Racing has the VHS and any parts store has the clear. Let me know if you need any help doing it. I've done like 4-5 pairs by now. I've got an extra set of tails right now that I will be doing and selling....

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smoke the tails and get the headlights/DRLs with the clear reflectors.
I'd like to but I don;t know how to do it other then baking for the front and painting over in the back. Both of which I'm a lil nervous to try.

I've got an extra set of tails right now that I will be doing and selling....
How much? how do they hold up to abuse. I do a lil offroading. Nothing crazy but they may get scratched.

looks good man.. beggin for mods
Need some cash first but they are comming don't you worry.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
The clear will scratch just the same as the rest of your truck would so I'd be carefull, with the lights and your truck! lol

Let me know when/if you're interested in doing this and we'll work something out....

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Probably going to try and get it done before it snows but I don't know when. I work almost every weekend from now till Dec

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I'd like to but I don;t know how to do it other then baking for the front and painting over in the back. Both of which I'm a lil nervous to try.
its not that hard to bake, you just have to be patient. there is a thread in the how to section. but also you can buy some with clear reflectors off of ebay.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i may have to look into that :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts