Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Saw it on that other site...

I woulda told the dude that interviewed you to "go fuck himself" because honestly it seemed like he was tryin to make you look silly.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, Thats cool as hell that you were on TV. I would of seriously kicked that dude in the balls! Or atleast after that i would of really had em cut that off the air or something. :mav: The fool try to clown you. :mav:

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Saw it on that other site...

I woulda told the dude that interviewed you to "go fuck himself" because honestly it seemed like he was tryin to make you look silly.
eh who cares, he was a moron from the get go. Like i said on the other forum, he didnt understand hp ratings and made a mention of groceries(like it was an economy car). Plus, anyone with half a brain can see its not just another standard suspension work truck.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
sombody write that station and let them know the reporter is a tool and nice steel of the MAN SHOW LOGO for thier Sports show ..

Congrats on the plug though

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i would of been like, have you looked at my truck? Made em look like a moron on his own show. That guy should know you dont do that shit to people on tv!:mav2: Sorry, thats just me.

·
Registered
297 Posts
picking up groceries? hahahaha. funny as shit.

nice dig tho. atleast they didn't show the whole race against the mustang. lol.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
thats sweet dude!! def shouldve given that guy crap for that.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice man

obivously the reporter never heard of a syclone or typhoon

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yeah really, who uses a truck to pick up groceries? That doesn't even make sense...maybe if you were in a minivan!

Idiot.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yeah really, who uses a truck to pick up groceries? That doesn't even make sense...maybe if you were in a minivan!

Idiot.
exactly what i was gonna say, i woulda said. "and what do you drive, a minivan or a 89 honda? screw off"

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"we found a 1/4 mile loop"

hmmmmm....
I hate drag racing cause all they do is turn left! STUPID REDNECKS!

You should of butchered the interview and been like "355 nation represent up in this bizzle my shizzle yall clowning on my truck, well i be all up in your girl clownin every night while you snore bitch!"

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This video is awesome! Not only did it catch CR talkin and runnin his truck and stuff, but Lancers is in the Staples commercial prior to the video, asking about hair gel! SCORE!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts