Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Compared to before:

The install was as good as i had hoped(not going to that shop again) and my ATV put some indentations in the carpet already. Which have been there for a solid day now.. Hopefully they spring up again when i clean it out or eventually at least

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Looks good man. How do you think that will hold up over time from power washing all the mud and dirt from the quad out of it?

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good man. How do you think that will hold up over time from power washing all the mud and dirt from the quad out of it?
ill let you know, im gonna blast the rug when i clean the truck in a few days.

I had high hopes, but the tread marks are making my wonder. Especially when i push the ATV in/out of the bed.

Supposedly i have a lifetime warranty, so if i wear a hole in it, it better get replaced.

One nice thing, was that when we stopped to rest for a minute or two, the tailgate was comfortable to sit on. lol

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i need one to. my bed looks like shit. how much they run n wheres the best place to get one. yours looks good btw

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4,682 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
$409? DAMN!!! I bought mine online for $305 free shipping and a self install.

http://www.autoanything.com/hitch-bed-accessories/60A3644A0A0.aspx

They are not hard to install at all just make sure you have rubbing alcohol, a clean rag, and about 4 hours. Could've been shorter but I'm a lil anal when it comes to my truck.:true:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts