1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
bastard wish I had seen it

·
Registered
244 Posts
Let us know your impressions! I want to do the JTR header mated to a 3" hi-flow cat and Gibson Extreme exhaust.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
SHIT! That's what I get for not doing my regular searches on ebay the past few weeks. :disgust:

Do me a favor please, take a picture of the mounting flange face and measure the width and height of the openings in the flange.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SHIT! That's what I get for not doing my regular searches on ebay the past few weeks. :disgust:

Do me a favor please, take a picture of the mounting flange face and measure the width and height of the openings in the flange.
hope this helps are u trying to build one

Attachments

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Thanks, I was actually just wanting the dimensions of the openings or primaries or whatever you want to call them. :kiki:

I mainly wanted it because there are a few that say they're big enough to not restrict the larger exhaust ports on the 3.7, and I was wanting to confirm it. It doesn't really look like they are judging by that picture, but I could be wrong I suppose.

Z

·
0 Posts
I dont suppose you could put that oem heat shield over the headers and take a picture??

I've been trying to figure out if there is a way to rig on that heat shield to make it look oem.

(being in communist russia means i have to be sneaky about mods)

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, I was actually just wanting the dimensions of the openings or primaries or whatever you want to call them. :kiki:

I mainly wanted it because there are a few that say they're big enough to not restrict the larger exhaust ports on the 3.7, and I was wanting to confirm it. It doesn't really look like they are judging by that picture, but I could be wrong I suppose.
lol sorry 1 1/4 1 3/4

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
lol sorry 1 1/4 1 3/4
Thanks! :D

Well, I guess I was wrong then. It does look like it would probably fit the 3.7L. These are the 3.7L exhaust port dimensions, from Carbon08's 3.7 thread when he planned on swapping with his old truck.

the ports measure 1.52" in width at the largest part and 1.03" in height

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was watching this one also...they shipped that thing fast! Glad to see it went to someone worthy...Great buy Griff!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Thanks! :D

Well, I guess I was wrong then. It does look like it would probably fit the 3.7L. These are the 3.7L exhaust port dimensions, from Carbon08's 3.7 thread when he planned on swapping with his old truck.
so they should work on the 3.7 then..right?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts