Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty good it went on nicely. All i had to do was lower the rubber stops so it was aligned better.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
You just couldn't wait for day light to take pics huh? Looks good, now make that scoop functional and paint it asap no ricer primer!

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
Now all you have to do is drill holes into while drunk to make the scoop functional, and then hammer the corner, and you will have pulled a tayo...:355:

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
Tayo put his hood on while drunk. He then drilled out the holes at the front of the scoop, then his hood was bent in the corner from shipping so he took a hammer and tried to hammer it out. :)

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
yeah good mark hoods fit like a glove

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
ya i know...his was damaged in shipping and he was trying to fix it...lol

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
What a doodoo head he shoulda sent that shit back. But guess he coulnd't wait...

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
ok so i didnt put the hood on while drunk. I did that sober! The corner was bent and i tried to fix it but didnt really accomplish anything...so its still the same as it was when i got it. But i did drill the holes in the lil plastic piece while drinking...But you really wont notice the holes in the plastic piece unless you look. I really dont care that its a lil bent on the corner it still looks tight! And i like my ricer primer! ive been told by people i should paint it black actually so painting it isnt as big of a deal as i thought it was at first..I still want it painted asap!! but not a big deal I think it looks tight none the less! Quit hatin!!

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
I thought you said you were drunk while putting it on...ill have to find that post somewhere......oweel whatevers....paint the shit....im sure we can colormatch it and paint it.....

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Sorry man i didn't mean to sound like i was hatin... but i still think it shoulda gotten fixed.

Oh and trust me foo, paint that shit. Shitll look wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy siker painted.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Yah i know youre all playin! I know it shouldve gotten fixed but I was heyla impatient after the first one was damaged and they had to order me a new one and send that one. So it took like a month and I couldnt wait anymore! I know itll look tight painted and I get paid on the 15th and the 5th so one of these days real soon ill get it and the skirts painted. SWEEETRUCK!!

·
NW Surfrider
5,365 Posts
haha yea dude...when you get that first paycheck...your gonna be like holy shit...what can i buy...i know i was and look...i ended up with a colorado....rofl

1 - 20 of 43 Posts