·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
(taps foot waiting)

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
sarcasm?

If not... it's not ment to be something in your face that sticks out... so if you can barely see it then i'm happy. :lol:
yeah sarcasm. I was referring to the amount of pics you put up:lmao: . Looks cool though. I know those would make my truck look a little better. I always see the crossmember when im walking up to it.

·
Registered
437 Posts
yeah im gunna have to slap you ZNGAY that just draws more attnetion to an already ugly feature on these trucks.

J

·
0 Posts
looks good ZNA. are you dropped any??? if so are you gonna get an aftermarket tranny xmember or keep this one for the time being? i'm fixin to lower mine and may buy one of the caps until i get a new crossmember.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dont care to modify the crossmember. I dont scrape on things and I dont ever have to worry about it. My truck is a zq8 on a 2/2 drop, the 20's make the clearance issues disappear.

I like em... i think their different and I can always paint them ;)

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
I dont care to modify the crossmember. I dont scrape on things and I dont ever have to worry about it. My truck is a zq8 on a 2/2 drop, the 20's make the clearance issues disappear.

I like em... i think their different and I can always paint them ;)
this is true...and they do look hella good !

J

·
0 Posts
well i'm doin a 2/3 drop on a z85 so i have no worries probably lol. i'd have went with black, but the red throws some color on it, which is a plus.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Also I dont think some of you get the fact that in the pics im trying to feature the caps, normally you wouldnt even see them.

Z

·
0 Posts
Also I dont think some of you get the fact that in the pics im trying to feature the caps, normally you wouldnt even see them.
like the concept, not the color. :high5: otherwise.

Just reminds me that i need to get the 20s for my truck

1 - 20 of 26 Posts