Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK. Not my Z. :p I've been helping my cousin out trying to find the right wheels and tires for his 2004 350Z. And he's been waiting about 5 weeks to get them put on. But they're on now and everything is sweet. :cool:

They've got about a 2" lip in the front with a 3" lip in the back. The color matches the handles and the "Z" emblem on the door/fender/wherever.

He also lowered it 1" as well.

Running 19 x 9.5" in the front (255/35/19) with 19 x 10.5" in the back (275/30/19).

Gonna get some better pics later. He just had them put on yesterday afternoon and it's been raining the entire time so he got me something for now. Hah.

Anyway, movin' on to the pics....

Front:

Rear:

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nah, they're just hella dirty from when they mounted the tires and the rain. He had the tires mounted by the manufacturer, so if they do get scratched, they just pull one off the shelf since that's covered under warranty. ;)

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
sick car dude...I drove one once and it was so fun to drive. Would love to own one.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Hella clean man. Yea i've seen a few Z's come into my shop with those Stern wheels, very secksy. Better lookin that those Nismo wheels IMO. I've also seen em in 20s too. But 19s are just dam hot. Those 350Zs got some massive wheel wells.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hella clean man. Yea i've seen a few Z's come into my shop with those Stern wheels, very secksy. Better lookin that those Nismo wheels IMO. I've also seen em in 20s too. But 19s are just dam hot. Those 350Zs got some massive wheel wells.
He's in Burlingame. Maybe you'll see him driving around or possibly come into your shop for maintenance...if he drives it. LOL.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts