Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was dirty as hell when we got it, so the woman and I decided to start cleaning it up today.

Before:

After (We got it somewhat clean, but we need to find a cleaner that's more abrasive):

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it to haul motorcycles with, but Megan thinks she's going to use it for tailgating, so we'll see. We are also going to use it when we move, I'm stopping off in Ohio at my parents house to pick some stuff up I left behind when I joined the military.
No, I wasn't at a trailer meet, LMFAO, it's on Langley AFB where people that live in apartments with no room to store shit like that can keep trailers, jet ski's, motor homes, and stuff .

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Oh, you know what cleaner works like hell? Kaboom!

You can find it at Walmart. That shit takes all sorts of crap off sinks and stuff. It comes in a purple spray bottle and I'm sure you've seen the infomercial with Billy Mayes. LOL. It really does work though.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe use a claybar to remove the grime?? :shrug: I've used it to remove paint overspray from vehicles before.
Great idea. Never thought of that, and I'm a bodyman.

What's the finish on it?

Is it painted?
Yeah, it's painted. Typical single stage, so I have to be careful cutting through the paint to bare metal.

Oh, you know what cleaner works like hell? Kaboom!
Damn. Another good idea. I may have to try that first. It's cheap.

If you guys could see the trailer in person, it really doesn't look bad. There are some marks on it that we need to get off, but for the most part, it looks really clean, without an oxidized finish.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats on the free trailer! Looks good. Monir Cleaning and its as good as new. Congrats again :thumbup:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
sweet now you can help me move ;)

looks good man.

btw trailer meet that was a good one

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
hhhhhhmmmmmm trailer is a bigger space than the bed of my truck lol.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know you've heard this before, but that other one is alot bigger. ;)

anyways, thats kickass. Any plans to build racks and/or a toolbox into it?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know you've heard this before, but that other one is alot bigger. ;)

anyways, thats kickass. Any plans to build racks and/or a toolbox into it?
Yeah, I want to add stuff to the inside, it's just a matter of time and money. I need to redo the pegboard and veneer before I add anything else to it. I also want to put diamond plate down on the floor and around the front exterior.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts