Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since Im waiting for my built trans to go back into my truck I figured I would do a couple of things. A killer deal came up for some 17x9 wheels and tires and I jumped on it since I was rocking steelies and it looked super lame. I got those mounted and they made a huge difference. Completely changed the character of the truck.

Before
[/URL][/IMG]

After
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

Then I got a new grill since mine was missing a few bits and decided to paint it. I think it came out pretty well, but I dont think it will last. Rattle can paint jobs rarely do for me. But either way its a complete grill so thats a definite improvement.

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
1) You only blocked out your plate in one of the 2 photos.

2) What size are the tires (width). That 9" wheel sure looks wide.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
08Canyon -
1) I realized that I only blocked out one license plate as I was previewing my post. I just didnt care. Those plates are going away very soon and the one that was blurred was just me playing with a new app on my phone.
2) The tires are 265/70R17. I think it comes out to something like a 31x10.50x17 Way bigger that what I am planning on using. Im going to be getting some 255/55R17 for the rear and probably 245/55R17 for the front. Something like that. The truck will be lowered in the near future, this is just something to hold me over until I get funds together for new tires and a drop.

Oh and the killer deal on the wheels and tires...they were free. So thats a win in my book.

casey_schaaf - Thanks man. Its getting there

Tyler

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks nice! I can't really tell from the angle, but it doesn't look like your grill is on all the way at the bottom right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts