Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
got the truck back today!!!! (more pic's added)

iight guys i got the truck back today out of the shop. all 4 doors shaved 3rd brake light tailgate handle and smoothed roll pan. ill have more pics up tonight. tell me what u think

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
DISGUSTINGGGGGGLY NICE ! haha Wanna Trade ? Just curious, why you didn't paint the front valance ?

PS- How many Lb poppers did you use ? I bought the 35lb.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
looks good. Dont leave the keys in it haha! If you do and have to break a window, do the drivers door cus i have a spare! haha

·
Registered
296 Posts
I like it, I really like it. I actually considered that exact paint job, but now...Wait actually I'm still going to keep that a secret.

Good job though and I can't wait to see more pics.

How much was the paint, if you know?

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
Nice truck dude...awesome paint job....

·
Registered
971 Posts
Truck looks sick. I really like that color combination and the line you took on the two tone. Shaved handles and gate are always a plus. Keep it up...looking good.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
2 things

1. NEED MORE PICS!!!!
2. why didnt you have them do the lower part of the bumper?

otherwise looks good

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys! well on the lower valance i dont know why it dident painted. i might do it in a few days. door poppers i got from street beat customs. just for the front two doors. i only had to pay a grand out of my pocket. i got back 4 grand from the wreck. the blue i think i paid 236 for 2 quarts!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
my favorite part of it is the rear, all shaved up, looks clean. No comments on what i just said lol, thought for awhile and thats the only way i could put it

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah the guys at Back Yard Customs here in Jacksonville Texas. did a very good job.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very nice. Where does the plate go?
i bought one of the old school flip up plate things. off a friend for like 40 bucks awhile back.so it just flips down in the bed. some day when i get off my lazy ass ill put it under the truck!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts