Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So a long time ago i traded my front bench for some cloth grand prix seats. Well i have noticed that recently the bottom left side is starting to come up when i lean back. I'm assuming there is something wrong with the bucket. I don't see anything loose but i could be wrong. If anyone is interested or has an extra front bench i'm looking to trade straight up as long as the bench goes in without having to do any modding on my end. My truck is an 05'. Looking for a bench that matches my factory interior, which is the light grey color with out the funky colored middle, must have the attached center console with cup holders. Will upload pics of the buckets in a few. I know you think it's crazy i'm asking to trade for a possibly damaged bucket but this might be an easy fix for someone and if you have an extra front bench then why not...Thanks for your time.

**UPDATE** - Need to take an emergency trip out of Tx and need the 6th seat. Will need to have the swap done before 7/19.

Will swap buckets for bench straight up
$80 for the center console.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Are these still available I have black bench seat with Grey center if your interested came out of my 07 no tears stains or holes

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
**UPDATE** - Need to take an emergency trip out of Tx and need the 6th seat. Will need to have the swap done before 7/19. I didn't want to go this route but i'm not really wanting to rent an suv.

Will swap buckets for bench straight up
$80 for the center console.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.