Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....Ive been looking for grilles for my truck...the whole upper, lower, and foglight grilles.....is the only ones that fit Xtremes the T-Rex Grilles? I like them and all, but I was wondering if there were any more options....the place that I normally get aftermarket things here in town is having a hard time finding me what I need, and im not too handy at fabricating one to fit....I really need help!

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
StreetbeatCustoms has them...

they have the grilles like mine... the upper where you dont have to remove the chrome strip... the lower center... and 2 options for the fogs, either phantom style (like mine) or ones with the holes in them....

They are all T-rex I believe.

Call tom @ streetbeat and tell him what you are looking for. He will get you the best price around.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you so much....im going to call them tomorrow....do you have part numbers or anything i can mention, im trying to find the fog options on there now

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
No problem, I have had my eye on that set for a while

·
Registered
705 Posts
I am hoping on having the set on my truck this weekend. I will take pics of when I get it installed. Its killing me on having to wait for something from UPS

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
definetely take pics i found the whole set for 312 dollars.....i called the aftermarket parts store i deal with...they could get the set without foglights for 365! thats nuts!

·
Registered
705 Posts
I got them today, so they will be put on Saturday morning, maybe late Friday night. Thats of course I can get a buddy over with some beers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts